Thursday 18 February 2010

DESIGN CIRCUS






I've just realised, I've not mentioned Design Circus on my blog yet! So I'd better do just that!
Design Circus is a pop up shop, just off Tudor square in West Bridgford, Nottingham. It was set up and is run by a group of very talented designers from Nottingham to sell their wares.
After opening on October 22nd 2009, the shop was due to close on Christmas eve, but is still going strong now, and hopefully will remain open till at least the end of May 2010.
Design circus is open everyday except Mondays, so if you get the chance do stop by and Have a look at the fantastic selection of, handmade and fair trade goodies on offer.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo you like cats :)

    Design Circus looks great! I only wish I knew about this before I went a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete